Sunday we woke up early and went to the Crespano del Grappa market. You could find anything possible there, and I'm hoping to be able to go back soon!!! My friend Jamie and I split half a roastery chicken and fries for lunch, and it was only 2 euros each!! Possibly the most delicious meal I've had here!! But the sandwiches that we can buy at the Tabacchi are a close second to the chicken!
Other than that this week has been pretty uneventful. We've been trying to plan our trips, which is super stressful and time consuming! We went to classes again on Monday and Tuesday, but class officially starts Feb. 1! With all of the seminars and stuff that we've had to sit through, I've never been so excited for classes! As of 6 p.m. tonight I will be Kepner-Tregoe certified, which is good to add to my resume.
We have planned traveling for this weekend, and I leave tomorrow morning at 4:15 for a quick visit to Florence. I'm so excited for our first trip! It should be a blast, and I'll tell you all about it early next week :)
In my last post, I mentioned my visit to Asolo. Here are a few pictures:
Eating our chicken in Crespano! The girls with me from the left are Sara, Paige, Jamie, me, and Sarah
Jamie and I drinking espresso con Baileys :)
Will update you about Firenze soon!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment