Saturday, January 23, 2010

Paderno Del Grappa

Ciao!

After a trip full of planes, trains, and automobiles I made it to Paderno Del Grappa, Italy! It's a quaint little town nestled in the foothills of the pre-Alps. The views are unbelievable and pictures do NOT do them justice! This week has been full seminars, a visit to each class, and the Da Vinci Challenge (a low ropes course, and team building activities, I survived with only minor bruises). I've been able to run outside twice but NOTHING is flat, so its been killer! However it's probably the most gorgeous run EVER! I ended up rooming with a KU girl that I knew, and our room is pretty big. Pasta is served for every meal, but we've tried the pizza place and I just had a sandwich from the tabacchi delicious!!!

We took a little trip to the town of Asolo today. It is a medieval town with loads of history. (Pictures soon to come)

Here are some more pictures, some from Venice and views from PDG!

My Venetian mask from Venice!



Piazza San Marco at sunset.



Liters of birra at the pizzeria!



The view out of my window.



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment